This homemade macaroni & cheese recipe is a true family favorite! It is very simple to make and an easy recipe to whip up for picky eaters. I especially love to serve this recipe with a batch of homemade sloppy joe’s when hosting larger parties!
1. Set your oven to preheat at 350 degrees. Once you have gathered your ingredients, the first thing you will need to do is to get your macaroni noodles boiling.
2. Once your noodles are fully cooked, drain the water and spoon ½ of the noodles into a casserole dish. Then, you will layer half of your cheese on top of the noodles, then a layer with the rest of the noodles, and finally a layer with the rest of your cheddar cheese.
3. Once all of your noodles and cheddar are in your dish, sprinkle the top with Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper. Then cut your butter into tablespoon sizes and place one in each of the four corners.
4. Finally, cover the macaroni with milk until you can see the milk at the sides of the casserole dish.
5. Bake the Macaroni & Cheese Casserole for 30 minutes. Then Serve!
I hope you enjoy my homemade macaroni and cheese!